1. Place chicken in the bowl of a slow cooker. Top with salsa, diced green chiles, cumin, onion and garlic.
2. Cover and set on low. Cook for 8 hours.
3. Remove chicken from pot, shred, and return to juices.
4. Spoon chicken into taco shells, with whatever toppings your family likes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.