1. Preheat the oven to 225°F (110°C). Lightly grease 2 large cookie sheets and line with baking parchment. Place the egg whites into a large, spotlessly clean mixing bowl and whisk them until they form stiff peaks. Add the sugar a tablespoon at a time, whisking well after each addition, until the mixture is smooth, thick, and glossy.
2. Place heaped teaspoons of the mixture, spaced a little apart, onto the prepared cookie sheets, until you have 30 meringues. Flatten slightly.
3. Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour, or until they peel off the baking parchment. Leave to cool.
4. Whisk the vanilla sugar into the cream until thick. Spread some cream on the flat side of a meringue, put some strawberries on top, spread some cream on another meringue, and sandwich together.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.