1) Preheat oven for 350°F/180°C. Marinade the meat with the oregano, Kraft Italian Dressing, Salt and Pepper. Leave aside.
2) Cut vegetables except onions into round circles and place neatly on an oven-proof oiled glass pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3) Fry the meat and garlic in olive oil until almost done. Place meat on oven-proof glass pan. Place in oven for 1 hour or until vegetables and meat are fully cooked.
4) Meanwhile, the oil that was used to fry the meat should be on the heat. Add to the oil the flour and water to create a sauce and add the onions. Pour the sauce over the meat a few minutes before taking it out. Remove from oven and serve!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.