6 slices crispy Oscar Mayer Bacon, crumbled (For ease of preparation you can substitute 1/2 cup Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits)
4 Tablespoons Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 teaspoon s honey
1/3 cup sliced Vidalia onions
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
6 cups chopped crispy romaine lettuce
3.5 ounces Reduced Fat Athenos Traditional Feta Cheese
2 cups grape tomatoes
Croutons as desired
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook and cool bacon. While cooking bacon, whisk together Kraft Light Balsamic Vinaigrette with the honey.
2. Gently mix in onions and berries and chill in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour so that the flavors can meld.
3. Thoroughly wash and dry romaine lettuce and add to a large bowl. Add feta cheese, chilled balsamic vinaigrette dressing and tomatoes; gently tossing until well coated. Top with crumbled bacon, croutons and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.