2 cans (14.5 oz. each) diced tomatoes (do not drain)
2 cans (14.5 oz. each) crushed tomatoes (do not drain)
3-4 cans water (10.5 oz. tomato can)
2 small cans tomato paste
Black pepper & sea salt to taste
1 package taco seasoning
Shredded cheddar cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) (If canned beans, drain and add in step 2) Boil beans following directions. While beans boil, cook bacon & beef.
2) Add all of the other ingredients together in a big lobster pot or divide ingredients into 2 big cooking pots. Stir well and add your meats.
3) Put on stove and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium to simmer. When beans finish stir them into the pot. Simmer until it reaches desired thickness stirring frequently. Add chili powder & salt if needed. Top each bowl with cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.