1 lb pasta, cooked and drained (I prefer small salad shells)
2 Tbsp olive oil
3/4 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
2 Tbsp minced garlic
1 lb cooked, peeled, de-veined shrimp
1 cup Barefoot chardonnay
2 large cans diced tomatoes, drained
1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
1 pkg crumbled feta cheese
1/2 bag Kraft Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1 jar traditional spaghetti sauce (to taste) (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Add oregano, salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic, and shrimp. Sauté for approx 3 minutes. Set aside.
3. Add wine, tomatoes, and mushrooms to skillet. Bring to a boil. Add in shrimp mixture, feta, and mozzarella. Can add traditional spaghetti sauce to make saucier. Pour over pasta.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.