1 large sweet onion (Bermuda, Maui, Spanish or Walla Walla), sliced
2 Tbsp packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon jerk seasoning (dry)
1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat oil in skillet. Cook sweet potatoes and onions in oil on high heat for about 5 minutes or until they start getting a little golden brown.
2. Turn down the heat to low, cover and cook another 10-12 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
3. Stir in brown sugar, jerk seasoning until a glaze is formed. Sprinkle with parsley and ready to serve. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.