2 cans (10 ounce each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
3/4 cup milk
1/2 cup chopped white onions
Seasoning salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Cook the noodles following the package instructions.
2. When noodles are done drain them as well as the tuna and mix all ingredients together except 1 cup of the cheese.
3. Transfer to a casserole dish and top it with the rest of the cheese.
4. Put in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted or made a nice crust. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.