2 package s (3.4 oz. each) vanilla instant pudding mix
2 tsp vanilla extract
4 cups milk chocolate chips
2 cups chopped walnuts (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, margarine, brown sugar and sugar. Beat in instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Blend in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts (optional).
3. Drop cookies into rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake for 10-12 min. Edges should be golden brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.