1. Mix soy sauce, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup brown sugar, and molasses to create marinade. Marinate tenderloin for 2-3 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix chili sauce, ketchup, 1/2 cup brown sugar, dry mustard, and 1/3 cup water to make red sauce. Bring sauce to a low boil.
3. Bake tenderloin for 45-60 minutes (check for doneness). Spoon red sauce over tenderloin for last 30 minutes of baking time. Cut tenderloin and serve with remaining red sauce on side for dipping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.