1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Bring medium pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
2. While waiting for the water to boil, place cheeses and milk in a microwave safe dish. Cook until cheeses are melted.
3. Grease a 2 quart casserole dish. After draining cooked macaroni, stir the melted cheese mix with the macaroni. Add salt and pepper to taste. Place 1/2 macaroni in the dish, place a single layer of cheese slices on top of macaroni and then add the rest of the macaroni. Dot with melted butter.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.