1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Then lightly grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan. In a bowl, mix the meatloaf ingredients together until well combined. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared loaf pan.
2. Bake until cooked through, 45 to 55 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the ketchup, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Generously brush the top of the baked meatloaf with the glaze. Bake for 5 minutes more. Let cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.