1. In 12-inch skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat water, milk and margarine to boiling.
2. Stir in contents of uncooked potatoes and sauce mix pouches (from potato mix box). Add sausage and salsa; stir until well mixed. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Stir in broccoli. Cover; cook 8 minutes longer or until potatoes and broccoli are tender (sauce will thicken as it stands).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.