2. In slow cooker: combine potatoes, white onions, bacon, sour cream, chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Cook on low 7 hours.
3. Remove about half of the soup from the slow cooker, and blend until smooth. Return to slow cooker, mix well and cook for an addition 1 to 2 hours.
4. Spoon into bowls, and top with shredded cheese and green onions. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.