1. In a medium glass or enamel lined sauce pan over high heat, combine oil, peppers, garlic, onion and salt; saute for 4 minutes.
2. Add the water and cook for 20 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
3. Transfer the mixture to a food processor and puree until smooth. With the processor running, slowly add the vinegar.
4. Pour into a sterilized jar with a tight lid. This sauce will keep for 6 months when stored in the refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.