1. Pound the steaks on both sides, using a mallet, until 1/4-inch thin. Season with garlic, lime juice, salt and pepper, and allow to marinate at least 1 hour, refrigerated.
2. Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry. In a large frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat until very hot, and brown each steak for 2-3 minutes on each side. Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and keep warm.
3. Add the marinade and onion to the pan and cook over medium-high heat until the onion is slightly wilted, 3-4 minutes. Garnish the steaks with the onion and parsley and serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.