2/3 cup Betty Crocker® whipped fluffy white frosting
1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, ground almonds, butter and cream cheese until soft dough forms.
2. Shape dough into 36 (1 1/4-inch) balls. Press each ball in bottom and up side of muffin cup.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan, about 30 minutes.
4. Remove cookie cups from pan. Fill each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon curd.
5. In small bowl, mix frosting and whipped topping until well blended. Pipe or spoon 1 rounded teaspoon frosting mixture on top of each filled cookie cup. Top each with lemon peel and almonds. Store covered in refrigerator.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.