1) Cube or shred turkey, then dice the pepper & onion & toss with hash brown potatoes in a medium sized bowl.
2) Preheat stovetop to medium-high heat. Place a large skillet on the stove & pour in oil. Let oil heat up.
3) Put in hash mixture and let it brown on one side. Then flip it over and cook until done.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.