1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey, cooked and drained
64 oz vegetable juice or tomato juice
1 can chicken broth or 2 cups water dissolved with chicken bouillon
2 tsp Italian seasonings
Garlic powder, to taste, if desired
Salt to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Peel and chunk vegetables and shred the cabbage. Open and drain canned veggies. Add to stock pot.
2. Brown ground beef or turkey and drain. Add to stock pot.
3. Add vegetable juice and chicken broth to stock pot.
4. Bring soup to a full boil. Still in seasonings and reduce heat to medium.
5. Cook for 1 1/2 hours or until all vegetables are cooked.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.