1/4 cup chopped smoked sun-dried tomatoes (may substitute an unsmoked dried tomato)
2 cloves garlic
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup lightly packed basil leaves
1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted, divided
1 cup pre-strained plain Greek yogurt
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place tomatoes and garlic in a small food processor; process until tomatoes are in tiny pieces.
2. Add onions, basil and 2 tablespoons walnuts; pulse on and off until all ingredients are finely chopped.
3. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in yogurt. Season to taste with salt and pepper and sprinkle with remaining walnuts.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.