1. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil. In small bowl, mix honey, soy sauce, ground red pepper, and garlic powder until blended. Set aside tortillas and honey mixture.
2. Coat chicken with oil and cook in skillet on med-high heat. Cook 7 minutes, turning once. Brush chicken all over with honey mixture, and cook 7 minutes longer or until juices run clear when thickest part of breast is pierced with tip of knife, turning over once.
3. While chicken is cooking, place foil-wrapped tortillas in 250 degrees F toaster oven, and heat 3 to 5 minutes or until warm.
4. Transfer chicken to cutting board and thinly slice. Top tortillas with chicken and cucumber, and roll up to serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.