1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash potatoes, dry them, and gently prick them with a fork on the sides. Coat each potato with vegetable oil, place directly on oven rack, and bake for 1 hour.
2. Place the butter in a large bowl. Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice each potato in half. Gently scoop out the potato and place in bowl.
3. Using a mixer on high, mix the potatoes, butter, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Fold the shrimp and Monterey Jack cheese into the mixture. Gently stuff the mixture back into the potato shells. Sprinkle each potato with cheddar cheese and paprika.
4. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes until browned on top.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.