2 cans (5 oz. each) tuna in water, drained, flaked
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken & mushroom soup
1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed, drained
2/3 cup milk
1 1/4 cups biscuit mix
1/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. In ungreased 2-quart casserole, mix tuna, soup, peas and 2/3 cup milk. Bake uncovered 20 minutes.
2. In medium bowl, stir biscuit mix, cheese and 1/2 cup milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 6 spoonfuls onto hot tuna mixture.
3. Bake uncovered 10 to 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Mix butter and garlic powder; brush over warm biscuits.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.