1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl mix yellow cake mix, butterscotch pudding, oil, water, milk, vanilla, and eggs until smooth and creamy. Mix in butterscotch chips. Mix well or they will float to the bottom.
2. Grease two 9x5 loaf pans with butter and sprinkle sugar. Pour batter evenly between the two pans.
3. Bake for 45 minutes or until done. About 3/4 of the way through you can sprinkle extra butterscotch chips on top if desired. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.