3 ounces extra-dark or bittersweet chocolate, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick foil, letting foil extend at two sides. Spray foil with nonstick spray.
2. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
3. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed, until smooth. Add brown sugar and granulated sugar and beat until well blended. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Beat in vanilla. Add flour mixture and, with mixer on low speed, beat until just blended. Stir in peanuts, peanut butter chips, and chocolate. Scrape dough into prepared pan and spread evenly.
4. Bake 35 minutes, or until a tooth-pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. To serve, lift blondie from pan, using foil. Cut into 12 bars.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.