1. In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry pineapple pieces, zucchini, and peas for 5 minutes. Remove mixture from skillet.
2. Add the remaining 2 teaspoons oil to hot skillet. Add chicken. Stir-fry for 5 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink.
3. Return pineapple mixture to wok. Add soy sauce. Cook and stir about 1 minute or until heated through.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.