2 cans (14-ounce each) seasoned beef broth with onion
1 envelope (0.6 ounce) au jus gravy mix
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 to 8 hoagie rolls, split and toasted (if desired)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Trim fat from meat. In a large skillet, brown roast on all sides in hot oil; drain off fat.
2. Place onions in a 5 to 6 quart slow cooker. Place meat on top of onions. In a bowl, whisk together broth, gravy mix, and pepper. Pour over meat in cooker.
3. Cover; cook on low heat setting for 10 to 11 hours or on high heat setting for 5 to 5 1/2 hours.
4. Transfer meat to a cutting board. Slice meat across the grain and return to cooker to keep warm. With a slotted spoon, remove meat and onions and serve on hoagie rolls. Serve with bowls of cooking juices for dipping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.