1. Open the can of crescent rolls immediately after removing from the refrigerator and un-roll the dough. The dough will be perforated into triangles (the normal size can has 8 triangles). Working quickly, cut each triangle in half, basically making 16 smaller triangles.
2. Put a dollop of basil pesto in the center of each triangle, and then fold all 3 corners into the center, making it look roughly like a diaper.
3. Bake at the temperature recommended on the crescent roll package, but for a few minutes less (since they are smaller). Best when served warm.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.