slices 4 to 8 American cheese, depends on how cheesy you like it
1/2 head of iceberg, shredded
16 ounces Thousand Island dressing
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
In medium to large bowl, mix all the ingredients for the hot mess spread.
Fry sweet potato fries in canola oil. (Use a fryer if available or a pan with enough room to submerge the French fries)
Cook 4 8-ounce burgers to your specific liking. (I prefer medium) on a flat griddle or grill.
At 350°F-400°F, add 2 slices of American cheese to each burger. Butter and toast the buns face down on the grill or in a separate frying pan.
Put the burgers on the buns and then layer with the:
1. Hot mess spread (spoon on and spread out the mix generously)
2. Add shredded lettuce on top of the spread
3. Place about 5-6 sweet potato French fries over the lettuce
4. 2-4 oz. Thousand Island dressing over the top of the fries on each burger.
Serve open-faced with some chips on the side if desired
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.