1. Combine beef, seasoning mix and salt in 10 inch skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef into crumbles using Mix N Chop. Add enchilada sauce, water and salsa to skillet. Bring to a simmer and remove from heat.
2. As beef mixture cooks, place tortillas in a stack and cut into 1 inch pieces using Pizza Cutter. Snip cilantro using kitchen shears. Shred cheeses using deluxe cheese grater.
3. Arrange half of the tortillas evenly over bottom of deep covered baker; top with half of the beef mixture, half the beans, and half of the cheese. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp. of the cilantro over cheese. Top with remaining tortillas, beef mixture, beans, and cheese.
4. Microwave baker on HIGH 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining 2 Tbsp. cilantro. Serve with sour cream and lime wedges, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.