1/2 cup dry-packed sun-dried tomatoes (about 3 ounces)
1 box (16 ounces) rigatoni pasta
1-1/2 cups milk
1/4 cup tomato-basil flavored cream cheese (such as Philadelphia)
4 ounces (4 to 6 slices) provolone cheese, chopped
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
2 teaspoon s cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
Freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of salt
Shredded Parmesan (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Heat a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Carefully scoop out 1 cup and pour over sun-dried tomatoes in a small heatproof bowl. Let stand 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook rigatoni as per package directions, 14 minutes. Drain.
3. While pasta cooks, heat milk over medium heat until bubbly. Remove from heat and whisk in cream cheese, provolone and mozzarella until melted (mixture will be a little stringy). Stir in cornstarch-water mixture and return pan to heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring until smooth.
4. Drain and finely chop sun-dried tomatoes. Stir into pasta, along with sauce and basil. Top with a little freshly ground black pepper, a pinch of salt, and Parmesan, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.