1. Heat olive oil in a large pan. Saute onion and chicken 4-5 min.
2. Stir in rice. Add chicken stock, reduce heat to medium, and stir until creamy and tender (about 40 minutes, more or less, to cook rice.)
3. Meanwhile, saute mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini in additional olive oil. Stir veggies into rice (risotto) mixture. Top with parsley. Serve with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.