1 jar (4.5 ounce) sliced mushrooms (or 1 cup frozen broccoli, or 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms)
1/3 cup shredded Kraft 2% milk Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook the pasta according to directions.
2. While it is cooking, drain and shred tuna and then drain the mushrooms.
3. When the pasta is al dente drain, mix in cheese sauce, then tuna, mushrooms, and cheese.
4. Heat while stirring until it is back up to correct temperature.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.