1 large bag Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 1/2 cups Taco Bell Salsa (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Chop onion, combine with hamburger and cook till no longer pink. Cook rice according to directions, add taco seasonings just before water is completely absorbed and mix thoroughly
2. Empty contents of cream corn into bottom of casserole dish. Place cooked hamburger/onion mixture over cream corn. Top mixture with 2 cups of shred cheese. Top then with salsa (optional). Place rice mixture on top and cover with remaining 2 cups of cheese.
3. Bake casserole for 15-20 minutes or until cheese melts and corn is bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.