1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Dry potato wedges on paper towels, rub with 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 Tbsp. seasoning salt.
2. Roast on baking pan for about 30 min, turning at 15 minutes to brown potatoes evenly.
3. Mix garlic, lemon juice and remaining olive oil in a small pan with remaining seasoning salt. Serve alongside roasted wedges for dipping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.