1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut potatoes into 8 long wedges. Place wedges in saucepan with salted water to cover. Heat wedges over high heat to a simmer. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 min.
2. Drain; place wedges on a baking sheet. Mix oil & spices in a small bowl. Brush oil mixture over potatoes to evenly coat. Bake 10 min, turn wedges over bake another 10 min.
3. Turn broiler on, broil for 5 min. Turn wedges broil for another 5 min or until crisp. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.