1. Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil, add salt if desired & boil pasta for 8 minutes. Add fresh spinach & continue to boil for another 2 minutes, then drain.
2. In a skillet on low heat add the cooking creme & shredded chicken.
3. Toss the pasta & chicken mixture until well blended.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.