6 Imperial® Redi Measure Light Brown Sugar pouches (1 ½ cups)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spoon and sweep method*)
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* Using a large spoon, fill the measuring cup with flour until the required amount is obtained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Cream the butter until fluffy. Add the brown sugar and vanilla. Then, mix well. Add eggs one at a time waiting for previous added egg to be fully incorporated after mixed. Then, mix in salt. Sift together the flour and baking soda and add to the above ingredients. Stop mixing once the flour is fully incorporated in mixture.
2. Spread the mixture on a 13-inch x 9-inch parchment paper lined or well buttered pan.
3. Bake in oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until the center feels firm when gently pressed. Let cool before removing from pan and cutting.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.