1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Beat together butter and sugars until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and orange extract; beat well.
2. Add combined flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in coconut and pineapple.
3. Drop by rounded Tablespoonful’s onto parchment-paper lined cookie sheet.
4. Bake 10 minutes; they will be golden brown on the edges. Let cool and set up. Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.