2 package s (8-ounce each) original PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE
2 cans (12.5 ounce each) white chicken breast, drained
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Prepare STOVE TOP according to box directions.
2) Beat PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE in a bowl with a hand mixer. Stir STOVE TOP into PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE. Stir chicken into PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE and STOVE TOP mixture.
3) Spread mixture into greased 9 X 13 pan.
4) Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.