1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. For filling combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt in a large bowl. Add the fruit. Drizzle with lemon juice. Toss to coat fruit with sugar mixture.
3. Spoon into pastry lined 9" pie plate. Add top crust.
4. Topping: Brush top crust with milk. Sprinkle with nuts and sugar.
5. Cover edge with foil. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until crust is light brown. Cool until warm for serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.