1. Melt the butter at low heat in a large pot. Add marshmallows, stirring until melted.
2. Stir in vanilla extract and mix in the crispy rice cereal.
3. Coat a large baking sheet with the vegetable oil. Place crispy rice mixture into the baking sheet spreading and patting it with your hands onto an 8” wide by 24” long sheet about half an inch thick.
4. Spread the Nutella in a thick stripe lengthwise along the center of your crispy rice sheet. Spread the other fillings on top.
5. Turn up and slightly overlap the long edges of the crispy rice sheet to form one large tube shape. Press and roll the tube to smooth out the seam.
6. Slice into pieces about 3/4” thick & serve!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.