1 box (15 oz.) Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust, softened as directed on box
1 can (18.6 oz.) Progresso Rich & Hearty Chicken Pot Pie Style Soup
2 cups Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Frozen Mixed Vegetables, thawed and drained
2 Tbsp flour
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Make pie crust as directed on box for 2-crust pie, using a 9in. glass pie plate.
2. In 2qt. saucepan heat soup, thawed vegetables and flour until warm. Spoon into crust lined pie plate. Top with second crust, seal edges and flute. Cut slits in several places in top crust.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.