A handful Andes Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips or 3 medium candy canes, crushed
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Line a baking sheet with foil. Melt chocolate in microwave on high, stirring every 10 seconds, or in a medium saucepan over very low heat, stirring often until smooth.
2. Stir in 1 cup of the crumbled Oreo Crisps.
3. Scrape all onto the foil and spread to about 1/4 in. thick. Immediately sprinkle with the remaining crumbled cookies and the Andes peppermint chips or the crushed candy canes...pat them in slightly.
4. Refrigerate until firm -- usually about 45 min.
5. Break into uneven pieces and store in a container with wax paper between layers.