1. Heat oil in large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cube chicken into bite-sized pieces.
2. Add chicken and thyme to oil in pan. Stir to evenly coat chicken in spice. Sauté until chicken is mostly cooked through.
3. Add chopped green pepper. Cook and stir until green peppers are soft.
4. Add minced garlic and onion powder. Cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute more.
5. Add all remaining ingredients except cheese, stirring to blend and distribute ingredients. Heat to boiling.
6. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes or until rice is done and the dish isn't runny any longer.
7. Cover with shredded cheese, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.