1 jar salsa or you can use the packets hot sauce from Taco Bell
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
1. Brown your hamburger
2. Make sure tomatoes are diced, lettuce is shredded, and cheese block is shredded
3. When hamburger is browned, drain it, and add dry taco seasoning mix to it- NO WATER- and stir
4. In casserole dish put hamburger mixture with the dry taco seasoning and spread all on bottom of dish
5. Put refried beans on top of that- dollop it all around and then spread it as it may try to roll up
6. Pour jar of medium cheese dip all over and spread around
7. Put shredded Monterey Jack Cheese all over that.
8. Put in oven till heated through- about 20 minutes
9. Take out and place some on a plate and then top with salsa if you want it, sour cream, shredded lettuce, and diced tomatoes
10. Get some Scoop Tostito Tortilla chips and scoop some of the mixture and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.