Maraschino cherry 1/2's for added color (garnish top with whole cherry & stem)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Stir pistachio pudding, pineapple with juice & 1 cup marshmallows in large bowl till blended. Add nuts (optional) & gently stir in 1 tub of Cool Whip.
2. Mix remaining tub of Cool Whip & 2 cups of marshmallows in a separate bowl: reserve 1/2 of mixture for garnish.
3. Spoon 1/2 of pudding mixture in a large serving bowl. Top with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with reserved marshmallow mixture, marshmallows & maraschino cherries.
4. Refrigerate* till ready to serve. Spoon into parfait dish, topping with WHOLE cherry & stem.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.