2 Tablespoons olive oil (preferably first-press olive oil for most flavor but any kind will work)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a large bowl, combine the yeast and warm water. Stir until the yeast dissolves. I used fast rising yeast but any will do.
2. Next, Add the flour, salt, honey and olive oil. Stir ingredients together until all the ingredients are combined to a doughy consistency. Make sure your hands are clean and work the dough with your hands. Some people lightly sprinkle the dough with flour if it is too sticky to knead with your hands but I prefer to drizzle a little more olive oil onto the dough instead. Work it until the dough is lump free and pat it into a neat ball.
3. Let the dough rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
4. Now your dough is complete and your free to spread it onto a greased pizza pan and make your pizza with anything you want on it! Enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.