2 romaine hearts, cut crosswise into half-inch strips
2 cups diced cooked skinless rotisserie chicken
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 ripe avocado, diced
3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate. When bacon has cooled, crumble.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and salt.
3. Toss romaine with 2 Tbsp. yogurt dressing and place on a serving platter. On top of romaine, arrange chicken, tomatoes, avocado, blue cheese and bacon in rows. Drizzle with remaining dressing and serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.