1. For sauce, zest lime measure to 2 teaspoons of zest. Juice lime to 2 teaspoons of juice. Combine zest, juice, mayo, and sour cream, mix well. Cover and refrigerate till ready to use.
2. For salmon cakes, drain salmon and flake using a fork. Finely chop bell pepper and thinly slice green onions. Snip cilantro using kitchen shears. Add bell pepper, green onions, cilantro, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, mayo and egg white to salmon; mix well.
3. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup bread crumbs into the bottom of a shallow dish or plate. Using a medium scoop, scoop salmon mixture over bread crumbs; flatten with the back of scoop to 1/2 inch thickness. Turn to coat evenly with bread crumbs.
4. Heat large skillet over medium until hot. Cook salmon cakes 6-8 minutes or until golden brown, carefully turning once. Serve with sauce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.